[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:12:49 PDT 2012

Hi All,

More input on this morning's conversation. Maybe an idea would be that when
we actually put a bug into NEEDINFO status we put a comment that has a
small blurb on our procedure. Something like "we have put this bug in
NEEDINFO status because we need you to provide.....we will leave the bug in
this status for 6 months at which time we'll close the bug as INVALID. If
your bug is closed as INVALID after 6 months and you still experience it,
please attach needed information and reopen the bug as UNCONFIRMED".

Just a thought.

Best Regards,
Joel