[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-accessibility] Adding "Accessibility" component to Bug Assistant

Ti tengo d'occhio info at titengodocchio.it
Sat Aug 25 02:10:41 PDT 2012

Hi all,

in my opinion it would be great to have a component for accessibility; it could let developers to better focus on accessibility bugs and, on the other hand, blind people to know that accessibility is important for this project and that submitting bug reports of this type is more than encouraged…

Let's take, for instance, the mac os x version of LO: unfortunately it contains tons of accessibility bugs that make impossible to use it for a blind user; if I would submit them with the label "accessibility" developers could understand faster what works and what doesn't...

Just my opinion; maybe I am late, but I decided to share the opinion from my blind-user waiting for an accessible mac os x version of lo perspective...

          Vincenzo.