[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA Call 2012-08-24

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Aug 27 03:20:12 PDT 2012

Bjoern Michaelsen píše v Ne 26. 08. 2012 v 22:44 +0200:
> here are the minutes of the QA call on 2012-08-24. Additions and corrections
> most welcome.

>    - ESC deciced to lower the release frequency
>      - new build every two weeks
>      - just two betas
>      - more time for thorough testing

To make it clear. There will be two weeks between betas and rcs, so QA
has more time for testing and developers have chance to fix found
problems.

We still want a bugfix release for the given code line every month. We
support two code lines (3.5, 3.6) => we still need a build every week.

The trick is that we will interlace the releases, for example:

	+ week1: 3.6.2.1 (rc1)
	+ week2: 3.5.7.1 (rc1)
	+ week3: 3.6.2.2 (rc2)
	+ week4: 3.5.7.2 (rc2)

I will update the schedule at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan later this week.

> Next call:
>    2012-09-07 1300UTC unless a different time results from the doodle query
>    This will need to have a different host, as I will be on vacation

Are there any short instructions how to open the line? I failed when I
tried it last time when you were ill :-)

Best Regards,
Petr