[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA Call 2012-08-24

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 23:58:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 05:40:50PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the next qa call is on 2012-08-24 1400UTC. Prototype agenda below. Additions
> welcome, although its already packed: lots of stuff moving recently ;)
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern
>
> QA Call prototype agenda:
>
> pending action items:
>    - betas for Fedora (Caolan)

What exactly does this mean? We do build beta (and RC) releases for
Rawhide. We do not (and will not) do it for released branches, because
Fedora has no global unstable/testing repo (if you want the latest
software, you are expected to use the latest release) and our personal
space on fedorapeople.org is too small to hold the rpms for both
supported architectures for even one supported release. (Also, I am too
lazy to do the necessary backporting.)

D.