[Libreoffice-qa] Proposed HARDHACK

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Aug 29 22:38:01 PDT 2012

Joel Madero schrieb:

> We should come up with a better method of tracking vs. each of us making
> our own list.

Hi Joel,

yes, indeed!

> If everyone wants, they can email me and I will keep a
> combined list that we can discuss during our conference call. You can
> just email me directly "Proposed HARDHACK",

I would prefer a more public collection. I will (today) start another
thread here where everybody can do a proposal for Bug Numbers, Queries
filtering candidates or similar, so that everybody can observe the
collection process and do his own thoughts. But it would be really great
if you could collect the proposals few days before the next call (then
we stop the collection, later proposals will be for the next call) so
that we have a common and clear base for discussion and decision.

BTW: I still wonder whether it would be possible to have a LibO
spreadsheet on a server what can be edited by all interested people
(here for the collection of data), see "[tdf-discuss] Open document from
server"

Best regards

Rainer