[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Dec 2 14:34:24 PST 2012

Hi all,

After the few initial mails about this, and looking at 'the' agenda, I
propose the following:

Have either
   a)  a LibreOffice 4.0 Test Week from Monday 10 - Sunday 16th
or
   b)  a LibreOffice 4.0 Test marathon from Thursday 13 - Wednesday 19th

(A full week from 17-23 would be to close to Xmas, IMO).

With the promise that
  -  we mobilise as much people from our regular teams to show up for
support of new-bees;
  - we of course provide comprehensive, clear info to get started;
  - we focus both on random testing, scenario's and bug triage.

By spreading it over 7 days, it's easier for people to feel able to join :-)

Initial announcements would not be too hard. Could do that
Monday/Tuesday (evening).
Exchange among team members for availability can be done later this week.
Preparing info is rather easy...

Opinions?
Already promises maybe too :-)

Cheers,