[Libreoffice-qa] No daily/master builds for Mac OS X ...

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 06:22:07 PST 2012

Le 04/12/2012 13:52, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :

> Sorry, we had some build breakages on this platform - if you look at
>
>  http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html
>
> , red tinderboxes be definition can't produce daily builds.
>
> Since yesterday, I have taken the @27 box to do a late feature,
> sorry for that - we could surely do with a few more mac boxes going
> forward.

FWIW, my OSX Server box hasn't managed to build LO successfully for at
least the last 3 or 4 days (repeated failure in tail_build) because of a
python 3 error, i.e. since Python3 was integrated into the source tree.
The error relates to the build script looking for a "strip" command,
which xcrun doesn't know where to find...

Alex