[Libreoffice-qa] No daily/master builds for Mac OS X ...

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Wed Dec 5 07:09:37 PST 2012

Hi Thorsten,

Am 04.12.12 13:52, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> Sorry, we had some build breakages on this platform - if you look at
>
>   http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html
>
> , red tinderboxes be definition can't produce daily builds.

I know -- but thank you for pointing this out ;-)

Right now, @27 is green. Does this mean that I can get a new daily build
again? Or is @27 doing something else?

 > we could surely do with a few more mac boxes going forward.

Definitely true. Maybe we need to change the perspective. It is not me
who needs a new daily build; I can think of many other ways to spend my
time besides testing LibreOffice ;-) And I have done so in the last
days. It is LibreOffice itself, the project, which needs testing,
especially now when we are arriving a new release; and for testing ...
we need daily builds, sorry.

Best regards,

Roman