[Libreoffice-qa] Dailies by branch

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:11:03 PST 2012

Michael Meeks-2 wrote
> 	I'm sorry you're upset - apologies if we broke some workflow / links of
> yours. On the other hand - asking for some new symlinks can be done more
> elegantly :-)

So, in your book what is really important here is that the symlinks could be
better and that I was rude?

You (whoever did this) could have done exactly the same while showing some
consideration for the few people who still bother with QA and announcing the
changes here first. Apologies are nice but avoiding having to apologize is
much better...

BTW the build organization improved a lot. Well done!

Florian Effenberger wrote
> I think this is rather a question for the developers, since that machine
> is maintained by them and I don't want to interfere with their way of
> working. :-)

Yep. This is only a question for developers. Just ignore people who can't
code.

Cheers,
Pedro