[Libreoffice-qa] Dailies by branch

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Thu Dec 6 09:07:24 PST 2012

Hi Pedro, I am with what you want.
But, go in a nice way, on how to get the things are made, I think is always
better. Sometimes the technicians are in their own world, and do not see how
others are colaborating, and how important are all colaborations for the
project.
At the end the only target for all of us, is get the best possible
opensource software for users. I hope so.
I think being persistent while friendly is the best way. Although some could
want to, is not possible close the eyes to reality, this always prevails.
And we must remember that all have our own defects.
Regards.
Miguel Ángel