[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:05:12 PST 2012

      Perhaps a little bit OT, but what is the correct link to download
the 4.0.0 Beta? Below I saw

"Beta1 build is in progress. Linux and MAC packages are even already available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/"

but the only Beta available at this link is for the Intel Mac. I have a partition on my hard drive for Ubuntu 12.04 64  bit but no Deb files I can use to test Base.

--Dan