[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Dec 10 07:53:05 PST 2012

Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote (09-12-12 04:50)

> I'm doing edits to the page, for anyone with experience with QA, please

thanks!

> add your name to the "list of experts" where users can directly ping us
> if they have questions about their progress. Hopefully this way the

good idea - will do the same.
(Still you notice that the page is not too loaded - when people come
there for a first look, it must not be too overwhelming ;-) )

> process is painless for our users and then we can encourage users to
> continue participating with LibO going into the future :)

"LibreOffice" .. ah yes :-)
(We try to avoid abbreviations to help grow the brand awareness.)

See you!

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org