[Libreoffice-qa] Dailies by branch

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:55:51 PST 2012

Hi Petr

Petr Mladek wrote
> PS: Sigh, I need some time to recover from depress. I wanted to do
> something good effectively and did not expected so strong negative
> reaction :-(
>
> -snip-
>
> Is the change really so painful? Sigh

I do believe you are over-worked. There is really no need to be depressed.
This is just an Office Suite :)

Actually the change was quite good. IMO it could have been even better. The
change was not so painful (just some broken links), and yet it would have
been nice if you asked for some opinions and warned people of the changes.

I know that LibreOffice is a "do-ocracy" (in the words of Charles-H. Schulz)
but the Nike "just do it" philosophy is good for individual sports. IMO it
doesn't apply to a project like LO. In a community there should be more
dialog...

BTW did you see my post on the About dialog? The information you added is
only showing on MinGW builds...

Best regards,
Pedro