[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Server Install GUI 3.0

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:09:33 PST 2012

Linz (Austria) -- Reisisoft releases LibreOffice Server Install GUI 3.0

LibreOffice Server Install GUI v3.0 is an exciting release. It has a
whole set of new features, some of them (Especially to Harald Köster,
who presented a list of 15! Items; HK means "inspired by Harald Köster")
have been inspired by users. So, let's skip the quotations of people who
made this possible and just list them up.

·Translators:

oDa -- Leif Lodahl

oEs -- Adolfo Jayme Barrientos

oFr -- Sophie Gautier

oHe -- Yaron Shahrabani

oPt -- Carlos Moreira

oSl -- Martin Srebotnjak

Without of the work of you the software would not be that great ;)

So, now I am going to reveal the new features. If something is not
working as excepted, feel free to mail me, leave a comment or
(preferred) submitting a bug on GitHub :

·With this version, downloading the latest master is possible again
(There has been a change in the link on the LibreOffice side)

·Added a header to the built in downloader. Hopefully I get some
statistics from the LibreOffice side....

·Version of the GUI can be determined now ( HK#4 )

·Hopefully it is now clear, what "Should a subfolder be created
automatically"... (HK#8)

·Shortcuts pointing to the soffice.exe of the last parallel installation
can be created ( HK#10)

·Manager added ( HK #15 )

oParallel installations can be deleted with the manager ( HK#13)

I really hope that this program will help you to enjoy testing the 4.1
master and the 4.0 beta1 of LibreOffice, which will be available soon.

Yours sincerely,

Florian Reisinger (Programmer and coordinator)

Screenshot:

Screenshot