[Libreoffice-qa] Anyone got error 500 from fdo bugzilla?

dE . de.techno at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:07:32 PST 2012

On 12/07/12 21:24, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First, sorry for very late reply. And thanks for your reply.
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM, dE .<de.techno at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> This happens when Apache is overloaded.
> Currently, I still got hit by this bug. As I noticed, it happened on
> every other page load (good, error, good, error), so I don't think
> it's Apache overload, though.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Korrawit Pruegsanusak

Well, I searched Google for it, and according to some, it was cause of
overload. This kind of random behaviour is a symptom of the same; as you
said before, it's only happens for a specified period of the day which
suggests there's a lot of traffic to be served at that time.

Error 500 means Internal server error; Apache could be returning this
code when it's overloaded, but 503 would've been better. But this could
be a database overload instead (i/o bottleneck, MySQL didn't respond
etc..), so Apache sends 500.