[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice 4.0-beta1: Impress hangs after Choose of Impress Remote

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Dec 12 06:05:02 PST 2012

Andreas Mantke píše v Ne 09. 12. 2012 v 00:32 +0100:
> Hi all,
>
> if I create a new presentation with Impress and choose Impress Remote
> from the menu I'm not able to close the Impress Remote dialog or the
> presentation / impress window. I can't do any action in this module. I
> use LibreOffice 4.0-beta1-x64 on openSuSE 12.1-x64 with KDE 4.9.1 for my
> test.
>
> Is this a know issue with the Impress Remote dialog? Could somebody
> confirm this issue on another OS (e.g. Windows)? I have no remote
> control connected to my PC during my test.

I see the same problem on Linux and Windows. I did the following:

1. Open any presentation
2. Select in menu "Slide Show/Impress Remote"

Restult: Nothing happens:

3. Select in menu "Slide Show/Impress Remote" once again

Result: It shows almost empty dialog with two buttons "Connect"
   and "Close" and the application freezes. I am not able to do anything
   else.

Andras, could you please report it into bugzilla?

Anyway, I add Andrzej and Miklos into CC who worked on this feature.

Best Regards,
Petr