[Libreoffice-qa] Impress bug

Karl Leo leo at iapp.de
Sat Dec 15 10:33:10 PST 2012

Dear Cor,
thanks for your help! Maybe I created some confusion here. The file
"Libre_graphics_bug.odt" attached does open well on my computer
(Thinkpad t400s, 4GB, Ubuntu 12.04, LO 3.6.4.3).
However, the Fraunhofer logo is rendered incorrectly (upper graph in
"Logo_problem.png"). The correct rendering is the one shown as lower
graph in that file.
I could not test it on 4.0 myself  because on my computer I use at work,
LO 4.0 crashed at startup, I do not have access to it over the weekend.
What I wanted to achieve with my posting is to help others find out
whether this (for me very annoying bug) is solved in 4.0, and if I
understand your and Dan's mail correctly, it is fixed... Hope I am right...
Best regards
Karl