[Libreoffice-qa] Impress bug

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Dec 15 11:44:32 PST 2012

Hi Karl,

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 19:18 +0100, Karl Leo wrote:
> could not try it on 4.0 because I could not get 4.0 started)

	This is the bug to tackle first I think.

	Can you do:

	mv ~/.config/libreoffice ~/.config/was-libreoffice

	and then try to start it again. If that succeeds we'll need the
was-libreoffice directory in a bug report (a v. useful report). If it
fails - then we'll need an strace -f -s 256 -o /tmp/slog writer # which
will log to /tmp/slog - and then we'd want the trace. Really the best
thing to do is to do this via bugzilla, please CC me on the bug
though :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.