[Libreoffice-qa] Impress bug

Karl Leo leo at iapp.de
Sat Dec 15 10:18:48 PST 2012

Dear Dan,
thanks for your help. The two logos you attached are rendered correctly.
I put my setting to the values you use, but still wrong rendering - see
enclosed file "Fraunhofer.png" (Maybe my mail was not clear enough, I am
currently using 3.6.4.3 and could not try it on 4.0 because I could not
get 4.0 started)
Best regards
Karl