[Libreoffice-qa] QA - LO4.0 - I'm a newbie testing, I need to know how to check if a bug exists

Juan Matias de la Camara juanmatias at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:32:37 PST 2012

Hello... after all I'm new testing, so... I'm sorry because this stupid
question.

I'm trying the test case #56 from MozTrap, about exporting to OOXML.

The exported document lacks some features (for example horizontal lines I
have in a ODT and DOC versions).

There is a place where I can find the features OOXML exportation is suposed
to have?

Also I have another issue. When I double click an ODT file (or type
"lodev4.0 myfile.odt"), LO opens and then crash... how can I find if this
bug exists? (I mean, there are a lot of bugs in the bug list... is there
any code to catalog bugs so they are easy to find?)

Thanks!

--
Juan Matías de la Cámara Beovide

Mi página personal <https://juanmatiasdelacamara.wordpress.com/>.