[Libreoffice-qa] Hackfest travel refund

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Dec 18 01:03:33 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

as I've just managed to arrange the travel refunds for the Conference,
it's now time to take care of the Hackfest. ;-)

In case you want to apply for a travel refund for the Hackfest, please send

	1. your travel receipt
	2. your hotel receipt
	3. the form at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf
(*please* ask your bank what needs to be filled in, most likely *not*
your normal bank data!)

to treasurer at documentfoundation.org for consideration. In total, the
board has approved 3.000 € for the Hackfest, and is happy to consider
valid travel requests.

If possible, please send your requests in before Christmas, so we can
close this in 2012. :-)

Thanks a lot,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: floeff at jabber.org | SIP: floeff at iptel.org