[Libreoffice-qa] Bug LIbreoffice 4.0

wildner wildner1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:19:40 PST 2012

Hello Guys,

When I tip Ctrl+D to copy above cell and then tip F2 to visualize the
content of cell, the cell content don't apear.

Now I would like to ask help, because I am a end user and I don't know
the right channel to aks the new feature or function whatever.

I would like to see in Libreoffice.
Past inserting line or column cut.
(In MSoffice, I Cut for example 135 lines and I want to past it in a
particular location, I past it with only one command,  "past Inserting"
in Libreoffice I need to insert many lines or columns if I how to count
the right lines or columns its ok, but if I how to count I mistake I
need to delete it and after this I past the lines or columns cut.  it is
very important for companies and for people that use calc.

Best regards

Wildner