[Libreoffice-qa] Bug LIbreoffice 4.0

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 19 06:33:57 PST 2012

Hello Wildner,

wildner wrote (19-12-12 15:19)

> When I tip Ctrl+D to copy above cell and then tip F2 to visualize the
> content of cell, the cell content don't apear.

In my LibreOffice 4.0 beta 1 it does. I even don't need to use F2 after
Ctrl-D.
Maybe there is a setting that causes different behaviour for you?
Pls Look at Tools > Options > LIbreOffice Calc > Compatibility
that should be set to Default.

> I would like to see in Libreoffice.
> Past inserting line or column cut.
> (In MSoffice, I Cut for example 135 lines and I want to past it in a
> particular location, I past it with only one command,  "past Inserting"
> in Libreoffice I need to insert many lines or columns if I how to count
> the right lines or columns its ok, but if I how to count I mistake I
> need to delete it and after this I past the lines or columns cut.

In LibreOffice you can do that in a slightly different way.
Using Paste Special (Ctrl-Shft-V or in the context menu) you can choose
Shift cells down.
Will give you the same result.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for mailing and pls feel free to share all that you like or not,
and post your questions and ideas.

We have some hints for where to find user support (1) and maybe more
important, how to file bugs (including enhancement requests) (2).

Kind regards,
Cor

1) http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/
2) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport