[Libreoffice-qa] fdo#58460, fdo#58464: requesting guidance

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Dec 20 08:22:18 PST 2012

Hi,

currently we do not use that "QA-Contact" field, and I recommend to
leave it as it is.

If somebody has a question he should write it in a comment, and if he
hopes that someone has special knowledge for the problem, he should add
that user to CC.

This field MIGHT be useful to establish automated proceeding (mail to
mailing lists or whatever), If you have ideas we should discuss that,
and me or Joel can do the necessary administration in bugzilla.

Best regards

Rainer Bielefeld