[Libreoffice-qa] BSA bugs and fixes

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Dec 21 10:29:02 PST 2012

I am just wondering about the BSA bugs that show up on the Website list.
Is there anyone working on these on a regular basis? If there is, a big
thanks!

I am just hoping that they are not just ending up on the website list
and not being worked on. If I could code, I would definitely be working
on these as I am a big fan of the BSA, but ... unfortunately ... the
last time I did serious coding FORTRAN was the favourite language, not
to mention punch cards! Okey, I'm old :-)

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré