[Libreoffice-qa] BSA bugs and fixes

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sat Dec 22 14:39:44 PST 2012

Hi Joel

Le 2012-12-21 13:43, Joel Madero a écrit :

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM,
> <libreoffice-qa-request at lists.freedesktop.org
> <mailto:libreoffice-qa-request at lists.freedesktop.org>> wrote:
>

>     I am just wondering about the BSA bugs that show up on the Website
>     list. Is there anyone working on these on a regular basis? If there
>     is, a big thanks!
>
>     I am just hoping that they are not just ending up on the website
>     list and not being worked on. If I could code, I would definitely be
>     working on these as I am a big fan of the BSA, but ... unfortunately
>     ... the last time I did serious coding FORTRAN was the favourite
>     language, not to mention punch cards! Okey, I'm old :-)
>

> Rob is our go to for BSA bugs, he's been fantastic at getting them taken
> care of quickly. Can you link to the list that you are seeing and we'll
> point him in that direction?
>

> Regards,
> Joel
>

> --
> *Joel Madero*
> LibO QA Volunteer
> jmadero.dev at gmail.com <mailto:jmadero.dev at gmail.com>

Thanks. I am just going over the bug reports on the website list. I'll
take care of marking them fixed/closed (on the website list) when they
are worked on. There just seemed so many of the BSA, but now I see that
Rob (Snelders) is, as you say, taking care of these.

I am trying to keep up to the Website bug reports (that do not require
coding skills :-))as they come in. I'll let Rob know if any of these on
the website list have not been dealt with.

Thanks to all of you in QA for doing such a great job! I know it is
pretty busy.

Cheers,

Marc

--