[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback from the FR group on the marathon

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:57:48 PST 2012

Hi all,

Just to share it with you, we have had a great participation to the
marathon in the FR community, some people have worked for several hours
on testing and have touched more than 80 bugs alone, there has been a
lot of activity on our QA mailing list, that was really nice.
I'll try to compile precise feedback for tomorrow (if not, for sure for
next week). If some details are more interesting for you than others,
don't hesitate to tell me.

Kind regards
Sophie
--