[Libreoffice-qa] credits for people doing QA

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Feb 5 18:44:50 PST 2012

Hi there,

Nice topic, 2 cents from me as follows. What I could think about roles to be
considered:

    1. bugzilla reporters

        This is pretty intuitive to count, as mentioned by Rainer, +1 when one
        reporting happens.

    2. bugzilla information provider (confirming, following up)

        Also as Rainer mentioned, not so easy to count...

    3. wiki editors

        Not sure how we distinguish those QA specific wiki authors.

    4. Litmus test case runners

        +1 when one test case is run

    5. Litmus test case authors

        +1 when one test case is created

    6. Litmus test case update

        This happens when a user updates an existed test case by rivising
        or translating original contents.

Did I miss anything else?

Maybe what we want to do is to find an understandable measurement by gathering
these information as QA credits, either a solo measurement to account for
everything or split them to something like bug contributor/wiki
contributor/litmus contributor...Meanwhile, the number of bugzilla reporters,
Litmus test case runners and Litmus test case authors are relatively intuitive
to count just like dev's "commit" numbers.

Best wishes,
Yifan