[Libreoffice-qa] credits for people doing QA

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol ol at sophia-louise.de
Sun Feb 5 23:43:30 PST 2012

Hi Rainer,
Am 05.02.2012 13:47, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
> Hi,
>
> we have some rather reliable Bugzilla statistics for Reporters on
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-Team#Our_Informers>, Cor knows
> them. I do no know any way to get numbers of Comments from current
> Bugzilla version, and not every edit is a good edit.

You have the same problem with the wiki credits. Even the spammers get
one or two credit points and come on the credit list.
And sometimes also a bad edit can be a help:
Bad edits help us to make more different tests and bug systems.
"At least we can be used as a bad example."

And a bad edit will give only one credit point. This won't count much
against the contributions of others who will get more credit points.

> And one day I will have learned how to reply to the list)

It is not so easy, but think of it: "You never walk alone" ;-)

--
Grüße
k-j