[Libreoffice-qa] credits for people doing QA

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Mon Feb 6 08:44:52 PST 2012

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 08:43:30 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Am 05.02.2012 13:47, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we have some rather reliable Bugzilla statistics for Reporters on
> > <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-Team#Our_Informers>, Cor knows
> > them. I do no know any way to get numbers of Comments from current
> > Bugzilla version, and not every edit is a good edit.
>
> You have the same problem with the wiki credits. Even the spammers get
> one or two credit points and come on the credit list.

Having "false-positives" ist bad, of course.

But IMO false-negatives are worse :-/

So I'd still vote for some type of 'credit points' like Yifan brought in.

In my eyes, it's enough summing them up alltogether, but we also could
consider to differentiate. But this would end up in something like

  PersonX(12/3/23/8)

which I'd consider rather ugly.

my 2 ¢

Nino