[Libreoffice-qa] Ubuntu/Canonical doing more manual testing for LibreOffice?

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:46:28 PST 2012

Hi all,
On 24/02/2012 11:12, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Sophie, Cor, QA-List
>
> please see:
>
>   https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-desktop/2012-February/003745.html
>
> this is an opportunity to get more structured manual testing done on
> LibreOffice. Could you have a look if you could help out coordinating this with
> our own efforts to get LibreOffice tested even better?

Sorry, I realized I only answered to Bjoern, that was not intended.
Although I don't spend much time on QA these last weeks (far less than I
would like to), I'll have a look through the week end and give my
feedback here. I'm not sure I'll have time to dedicate to this, but I'll
try to find it if nobody jump in.

Kind regards
Sophie