[Libreoffice-qa] Ubuntu/Canonical doing more manual testing for LibreOffice?

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue Feb 28 02:15:23 PST 2012

Hi Bjoern/fellows,

Thanks for the lovely news! I am CCing Rimas for his concern as well.

Hi Nicholas,

I am Yifan from libreoffice QA :) I just took a view of the Checkbox wikipage
quoted in your original mail and here are some related information available.
We have got a bunch of regression test cases specifically for managed in
Litmus test case management tool:

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/

    [details referring to wiki]
    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus
    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests#Full_Regression_Test

Meanwhile there are sample test cases description in Litmus can be found as:

https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/show_test.cgi?id=1302
https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/show_test.cgi?id=1067