[Libreoffice-qa] Bug 37361 - LibreOffice 3.5 most annoying bugs

Rainer Bielefeld Info at BielefeldUndBuss.de
Wed Jan 25 05:49:45 PST 2012

Hi Petr,

can you help me to find the "WIN - LibreOffice 3.5 most annoying bugs"? ;-)
Or was the modification a Bugzilla arbitrary act?

BTW, I definitively added Bug 45219 to the list, and I remember that I
read already of at least 1 other user who was sure th have added the bug
and did not find it after he had saved the changes, and some time ago I
had a terrible mess when I added a bug Number in the middle of the
"Depends on" csv-list. Did you also observe such slips?

Best regards

Rainer