[Libreoffice-qa] Bug 37361 - LibreOffice 3.5 most annoying bugs

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Jan 25 06:13:11 PST 2012

Rainer Bielefeld píše v St 25. 01. 2012 v 14:49 +0100:
> Hi Petr,
>
> can you help me to find the "WIN - LibreOffice 3.5 most annoying bugs"? ;-)
> Or was the modification a Bugzilla arbitrary act?

Heh, I do not know how it happened. I do not remember that I modified
the platform setting. I have just reverted the mistake. It does not make
sense to have separated meta bug for Windows ;-)

> BTW, I definitively added Bug 45219 to the list, and I remember that I
> read already of at least 1 other user who was sure th have added the bug
> and did not find it after he had saved the changes, and some time ago I
> had a terrible mess when I added a bug Number in the middle of the
> "Depends on" csv-list. Did you also observe such slips?

I know that one problem is when two people add comment at the same time.
The second commenter is warned about the other changes and has two
possibilities:

     + save all changes

	=> in this case bugzilla reverts changes in the dependecies from
           the first commenter

     + save only comments

	=> in this case bugzilla adds only the comment but forgets
           changes in the other fields => it forgets modified
           dependencies from the second commenter

Hmm, I am not sure if this explains all the problems. I have the feeling
that there is a bug somewhere in bugzilla. Unfortunately, I do not know
about any good way to reproduce it :-(

Thanks a lot for doing the triage. You do excellent job.

Best Regards,
Petr