[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes - QA related - TSC call 2012-01-26

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Jan 28 10:00:52 PST 2012

Pedro schrieb:

> More intensive testing is not the problem. Your TSC summary shows there are
> still 80 regressions. At a rate of 1 fix per day that would take over 2.5
> months.

Hi,

I am afraid that is too optimistic; Oct-Dec 2011 115 regressions have
been fixed, but during the same time 64 new ones appeared. This year
until now 26 regression Bugs have been fixed, 22 new ones came up.

But the positive fact is that acceptance to see regression bugs as "Most
Annoying Ones" by definition is growing.

Best regards

Rainer