[Libreoffice-qa] bibisect whiteboard proposal: remove redundant word

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:18:00 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm thinking of current bibisect whiteboard. We have:
* "bibisected35" for bugs in range
* "bibisected35 bibisected35older" for older bugs
* "bibisected35 bibisected35newer" for newer bugs

Do the last two sound redundant? If we have "bibisected35older", we
surely have "bibisected35". :)

So, my proposal: remove "bibisected35" if we have *older or *newer.

Pros:
* not redundant
* easier querying - currently we have to exclude *older, but if we
have only *older, we can use "match the word: bibisected35" to
automatically exclude *older or *newer
* ?

Cons:
* it generates mails when changing
* ?

Did I missed something or misunderstood something? Please feel free to
tell me :)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak