[Libreoffice-qa] bibisect whiteboard proposal: remove redundant word

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 4 10:02:52 PDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 11:18:00PM +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> So, my proposal: remove "bibisected35" if we have *older or *newer.
> [...]
> Did I missed something or misunderstood something? Please feel free to
> tell me :)

Sounds good to me, go ahead. I wonder, if we should get rid of the "35" in
there completely, as we will be able to merge bibisect repos now. So we would only have:

- bibisected
- bibisectedolder
- bibisectednewer

We only would need to recheck the bibisectednewer ones if a new version of
bibisect comes out ...

Best,

Bjoern