[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning bug list

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jun 18 10:54:35 PDT 2012

Joel Madero píše v Po 18. 06. 2012 v 09:32 -0700:
> Version 2, changed orientation and tried to take comments into
> account. Let me know what you all think.

It is much better readable. I finally got a better picture :-)

Well, I think that it still need some thinking. You set "inability to
safe" as major. I think that it should be blocker. The application
would be almost useless with this bug ;-)

I suggest the following changes in the top levels:

   Q: "Does bug cause crash, loss of data[*], inability to install,
       broken core function, e.g. inability to safe any writer
       documents, print?