[Libreoffice-qa] A little confused re: QA and help from users

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Jun 19 00:47:12 PDT 2012

Like the title says, I am a little confused over QA and help from users.
Do people who are on this list participate in any QA?

For example, I usually download any LO Beta series on up. Is there
anything that I could do to help with QA? Testing? I cannot do very long
QA tests but even short tests? No sense in downloading the pre-releases
and not helping out when I can.

Do we need more help from users specifically for QA on this list? It
looks like the process is pretty much automated or am I wrong?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers,

Marc