[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning bug list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:08:29 PDT 2012

Thanks for the advice. I thought I had included the qa list, my mistake. As
for the length, I agree and I almost didn't include it but that was an
email in response to mine so I felt a bit obligated to respond despite the
length.

I had another side question, the response to the thread was made here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Cleaning-bug-list-td3988836i20.html#a3991106

I never got an email about the response, instead it was only part of the
digest. Is this the norm because the response was made through nabble? I
was just lucky that I read the digest and saw that there was a response,
otherwise that person would have never heard back from me about all of his
concerns.

Thanks again for the feedback, I think this topic is about exhausted at
least for now. I'll get something up on the site where you suggested as
well as a little blurb about it unless Rainer suggests otherwise.

Joel