[Libreoffice-qa] Make use of your karma - feel free to retag/edit posts (Fwd: Q&A forum feedback)

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:15:39 PST 2012

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote

> following feedback was sent regarding the askbot platform.
> I can only agree - so feel free to make use of your karma to moderate
> questions (retag, edit, ...) and make use of your votes (so that other
> people get their karma, and to make it easier to distinguish
> "good/interesting" and "waste-of-time" questions :-)

Unfortunately the karma points in askbot are unrealistic (not to say
useless). Not even you have enough karma points to do what you are asking
others to help with.

http://ask.libreoffice.org/faq/

This means that only admins can do that. So it doesn't make sense to ask for
help and referring to karma points.

BTW I sent another email through the "Give Feedback" form on Feb 23rd
precisely about karma points.

I never received a copy of my sent email (I assume you rejected my previous
suggestion of enabling the form to send a copy to the author) and I haven't
received an answer yet.

Regards,
Pedro