[Libreoffice-qa] test cases quality; was: Ubuntu/Canonical doing more manual testing for LibreOffice?

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Mon Mar 5 02:20:42 PST 2012

On Monday 05 March 2012, 10:41:06 Petr Mladek wrote:

> No, we already have a support for translating the test cases. I am sure
> that we will be able to do it even more cleanly in the future.

Is it correct that the Litmus UI is not localized yet? (Is it localizable at
all?)

Is there (or will there be) a possibility to "tag" a test case by a tester? So
that tests can be grouped deliberately? (I'm dreaming about an individual set
of test cases which I'm sort of "subscribed to": thus a great coverage could
be achieved, if there are a few people and everybody subscribes to a different
- individual - set).

Thanks,
Nino