[Libreoffice-qa] test cases quality; was: Ubuntu/Canonical doing more manual testing for LibreOffice?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Mar 5 03:44:57 PST 2012

Petr Mladek wrote (05-03-12 10:41)

> I agree that reviewing strings is important. I just try to explain that
> we could do much more tests when we separate functional and translations
> tests.

I hope it also makes Litmus testing more attractive, when people
(realise they) can choose the tests in the areas that are most
interesting for them.

Also I expect there are people more interested in checking translation
and others more interested in features. And of course people interested
in both.

In the description, promotion, explanation at the wiki and such, it
might help to state e.g " Using <function> frequently ? Then take the
change to test this in our latest release! "

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org