[Libreoffice-qa] [TESTED] Re: 3.5.1 Online Update testing

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:28:52 PST 2012

Christian Lohmaier-2 wrote

> it is the server that
> makes the decision whether there is an update, not LibreOffice.
> LibreOffice just displays the server's response.

So the server response needs to be fixed to properly identify my current RC1
as 3.5.1.1?

If LO sets two update channels the server would only report updates at (or
even display) the w level (using the x.y.z.w naming) to those who
deliberately choose to be on the Beta channel and would report only higher
updates to all other users.

Can this be done?