[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-23 15:00UTC

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Mar 23 00:02:54 PDT 2012

Bjoern Michaelsen schrieb:

>    - Provide Cor with suitable queries (Rainer)

Hi,

in the last 3 Months we had following new contributors reporting 4 or
more Bugs, what might be an indications that they might be willing to
contribute regularly:

Name		Number of reports
----------------------------------
Bruno Girin		7
Christopher Yeleighton	7
Valerio Messina		7
Pavel Kysilka		6
Tribunal Federal	5
A S Alam		4
Matthew Francis		4
Pierre Farrugia		4
Poustre Lakos		4
Rupert Parsons		4
Stefan Schweizer	4

I recommend that after some more research who might be in the mood to do
more contribution we should ask them whether they are interested and
offer a Tutor. May be someone can provide a dreft for a friendly invitation?

Best regards

Rainer