[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-23 15:00UTC

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Mar 23 03:21:44 PDT 2012

Hi Rainer,

Rainer Bielefeld wrote (23-03-12 08:02)

> in the last 3 Months we had following new contributors reporting 4 or
> more Bugs, what might be an indications that they might be willing to
> contribute regularly:

Thanks a lot for these names and numbers.
Before calling on them, I would like to pay a moment attention to the
various people / roles that are active and the possible approach that is
best for contacting each of them.
I have not found the time and rest yet to put my (still basic) ideas on
this together. Though it's not overly complicated. I'll try to do that
early this afternoon.

Regards,

--
  - Cor