[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-23 15:00UTC

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:22:56 PDT 2012

May I suggest that some attention is also given to people collaborating on
AskLibO and that as a support tool it should also be included on the top
menu of the Libreoffice.org website under
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

IMO AskLibO as a user friendly tool should suffer some policy changes
regarding permissions to attach images and case files. Maybe I can open a
topic on this (when I have the time) on the QA list or the Discuss list?

Regards,
Pedro