[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-05-04 14:00 UTC
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu May 3 07:54:46 PDT 2012
this is the reminder that we have the next QA call on Friday:
prototype agenda below. Additions and corrections most welcome.
action item review:
- Update/Create active triagers wiki page (Cor/Rainer)
- collect further ideas for spending a dedicated resource (Cor/Rainer)
-> blocked on CC/Litmus choice & availability
- Setting up a ready-to-go VirtualBox with everything installed would be
possibly obsolete by screencast now?
- MozTrap evaluation install (Bjoern)
- write update scenario testcase in Litmus (Kendy)
- bulk change remove EasyHacks in summary, make that white board only (Rainer)
- community building/communication (everyone)
- Set Cor up with the Community/Forum maintainers at the distros
to better propagate Hackfests, Bug Hunting Sessions etc.
RedHat, Debian, Gentoo still missing
- structured manual testing (NN)
structured manual testing (Sophie?)
bug wrangling (Rainer):
- handling needinfo bugs
- change version "master" to release branch on branch off?
community building/communication (Cor?)
automated testing (Markus?)
bibisect for 3.5 release branch and 3.6 master (Bjoern)
Dial-in numbers for countries outside Germany can be found at:
Dial-in numbers inside Germany are:
+49 40 18881000 (Hamburg, landline)
+49 40 95069970 (Hamburg, landline)
+49 89 666660893 (Munich, landline)
+49 1570 3336000 (vistream mobile network)
Room number: 53 71 38
No participant PIN is required
All calls will be recorded
All participants can speak
Note that you can also use Skype to join the call.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa