[Libreoffice-qa] How to improve our Bug tracking system

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed May 23 02:07:06 PDT 2012

Michael Meeks schrieb:

> 	It doesn't create a wizard however. The only thing blocking
> improvements there - the first of which IMHO would be to submit /
> auto-fill the component and version fields - is a lack of developer
> resource willing to concretely work on it ;-)

Hi,

I did some first thoughts concerning a Wizard gaining some basic info
from LibO (OS, Version / ID-No, some basic user settings (what still
need some discussion) with Rob Snelders at the Hackfest in Hamburg.
Gaining the info from LibO should cost some study, adding ifo to the
assistant will be easy.

As Soon as I se a developer fixing at least 1 Bugzillaassistant-Bug per
week I will write an Enhancement request.

CU

Rainer