[Libreoffice-qa] How to improve our Bug tracking system

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 23 02:22:35 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 11:07 +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> I did some first thoughts concerning a Wizard gaining some basic info
> from LibO (OS, Version / ID-No, some basic user settings (what still
> need some discussion) with Rob Snelders at the Hackfest in Hamburg.
> Gaining the info from LibO should cost some study, adding ifo to the
> assistant will be easy.

	Ah - so, if it is possible to document / create a URL that shows how to
mangle the component and version into the bugzilla assistant thingit,
then it's ~utterly trivial to hack that into the C++ code itself :-) But
- as you say, it's not clear (to me) how the bugzilla assistant goes
together really.

	ATB,

		Michael.